Friday, May 4, 2012

The Avengers premiere at the El Capitan

Hey everybody!  As I'm sure you're aware at this point, I was lucky enough to score 4 tickets to the premiere of The Avengers at the El Capitan theater in Hollywood, CA!  In addition to having a GREAT time, I shot a little vlog for my YouTube channel at the theater.  To see my Black Widow costume in action, check it out here

Aside from an excessively long "penis-measuring contest" between Iron Man and Thor (that is AMAZINGLY resolved by Cap and made up for), I thought it was incredible.  I HIGHLY recommend seeing the film, whether you like the comics or not.  It's funny and serious in all the right places, beautifully put together, expertly acted and ultimately just MARVELous.

Hope everyone gets a chance to see the movie this weekend!  Let me know what you thought in the comments here or on YouTube!

My official post on Black Widow is coming next week, but here are a few photos to wet your whistle:

If you're wondering why I went with Solid Snake, I suggest you watch The Best We Can Be





CosPlay with me
-Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment