Friday, April 20, 2012

A preview of things to come

Alrighty!  So I've gotten my backlog of costumes that I have with me in Cali all up and that means I'm on to bigger and better and newer things!  HURRAY!

With Marvel's The Avengers due out in just a few weeks I am finally fast at work on my Black Widow cosplay for the premiere!  There's still a decent amount of work to be done, but I have taken a few photos and I'm going to start posting Progress Updates as things move along.

The first of these will be up Monday and will feature a character background on Black Widow (Natasha Romanova).  Wednesday will feature the belt and soon after, you'll see a post on the gauntlets and another on coloring the wig.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share the below photo of the first time I tried on the wig with my catsuit.  Enjoy!



PS ~ For those that have been anxiously awaiting it, my first video blog is with the editor as we speak and will hopefully be up next week.  I'll keep you posted as things progress, but start getting excited!

Lots of love!




CosPlay with me
-Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment