Monday, March 19, 2012

Coming this week...

I realize I've been awfully slow in getting this blog up and running and for that, I apologize.  But that's all about the change!  With the premiere of my first cosplay post (Peach), I am starting on a journey through time where I will be posting a backlog of old costumes all leading up to the release of my first, official, CURRENT comic book-based cosplay next month.

This week, you can expect to find a post featuring my Bellatrix Lestrange costume worn to the last Harry Potter movie and inspired by the incredible artwork of Makani, a Harry Potter fanartist on DeviantArt (and fellow Texan!).  If you're lucky, you may also catch a peak of the Rodolphus and house elf costumes I made to go with it.

You can also expect to see my first video blog go up on YouTube... as soon as I decide what to wear >< (such a girl!)

In the meantime, enjoy Peach and fire away any questions about me, my costumes, my life, the weather, movies, books, the theory of the Universe... you know.  Anything.  :)



CosPlay with me
-Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment