Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Bellatrix

Ok.  So I know I promised Bellatrix last week as well as a video blog.  Well, I got hella sick and didn't have the energy for the vlog and it turns out I never got the image files from my photographer friend, so I couldn't post Bellatrix no matter how bad I wanted to.

HOWEVER.  I am feeling much better and will finally be making my first video blog within the week.  Yuna is still going up this week AND I have just received (kindof - the download's not working) the photos of Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange from the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2 midnight premiere at Universal Hollywood CityWalk!  Yay!

So assuming I can get the download working, Bellatrix will be up today.  If not, she will be up tomorrow.  Yuna will go up probably Friday or Saturday to give y'all plenty of time to enjoy Bellatrix.  I believe I am scheduled to shoot my video blog on Thursday, but I have some kinks to iron out, so that will probably not go live until the weekend.

I will keep you posted as things progress and you can always follow me on Twitter @AngiViper for up-to-date info on my sites and costumes.

Lots of love!  :)



CosPlay with me
-Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment