Monday, July 9, 2012

The Deal with Donations

So now that I've run one fundraiser, I figured I'd shoot off a post about donations.

The button you see to your right is always there and I accept donations at any time, though I will post fundraisers for specific cosplays as well.

I want to make this worth your while besides just getting to see a new cosplay, so I've created donation rewards:

Donate ANYTHING and you will get a download of the full size, high quality wallpaper "Shades of Angi" showcasing my many sides:

Eventually I'll have multiple wallpapers so you're not receiving the same thing over and over again
Donate $5 or more and you'll get a random 4x6 from one of the photosets that make up the wallpaper (The Diva, The Punk, The Nerd) - specify address when you send donation

Donate $10 or more and you'll get an 8x10 of the finished costume (or costume of your choice) OR an 8x10 from one of the "Shades of Angi" photosets - specify address AND photo preference


Thank you everyone for your support.  You make all the stress and madness worthwhile.

XOXO




CosPlay with me
-Angi

No comments:

Post a Comment